Continued Protection to Match Consistent Progress
With our continued research & development, Lasergen is committed to maintaining a strong IP portfolio. Lightning Terminators are covered by over 25 patents from a number of countries:
- United States
- South Africa
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Canada (pending)
- European Union (pending)
- India (pending)
Further applications for Lightning Terminators and other technologies are currently pending.
Issued Patent Topics
- 3′-OH Unblocked, Fast Photocleavable Terminating Nucleotides and Methods for Nucleic Acid Sequencing.
- Nucleotides and Nucleosides and Methods for Their Use in DNA Sequencing.
- Photocleavable Labeled Nucleotides and Nucleosides and Labeled Nucleotides and Nucleosides and Methods for Their Use in DNA Sequencing.
- 3′-OH Unblocked, Nucleotides and Nucleosides, Base Modified with Photocleavable, Terminating Groups and Methods for Use in DNA Sequencing.
- 3′-OH-Unblocked, Nucleotides and Nucleosides Base Modified with Non-Cleavable Terminating Groups and Methods for Their Use in DNA Sequencing.